- What we do
- Students & Graduates
- Experienced hires
- Jobs opportunities Jobs opportunities
- Culture and values
Senior Risk Management Consultant
Specialism / Function
Full Time Employment
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our consultants are the driving force behind the definition, development and implementation of strategic initiatives for regulated entities (Banks, AIFMs, Payment Institutions, Electronic Money Institutions, PFS, ..), Fintech companies and start-ups.
In order to support our growth strategy, we are recruiting consultants with experience in financial risk management and with an appetite for innovative projects and initiatives.
- Assist our clients of the financial sector in complying with ongoing regulatory evolutions in the risk management landscape, such as Basel III, CRR, CRD IV, BRRD;
- Define, review, update strategic documents such as annual compliance and risk reports, ICAAP/ILAAP reports, recovery plans, COREP regulatory reporting;
- Define / improve risk management framework, governance, organisation, policies, processes and procedures;
- Provide support to sales and marketing initiatives to create new opportunities in your areas of functional expertise.
To be successful in your missions, you will:
- Project-lead assignments from identification of requirements through implementation, identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimations and delivery;
- Develop necessary analysis and documentation in a collaborative way, communicating effectively and efficiently with team members and client representatives;
- Perform, evaluate, and communicate thorough quality assurance at every stage of the project.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Academic background preferably in finance, economics, engineering, technology;
- At least 5 years of experience in the financial sector, ideally as a consultant, in financial and operational risk management (incl. Basel II/III, CRD4, CRR, ICAAP/ILAAP, BRRD, SSM);
- Strong work plan development and progress oversight skills;
- Good command of MS Office suite;
- Certifications are considered as an advantage (e.g. FRM, IIBA, ISTQB, Prince2, PMP);
- Fluency in English and French is a prerequisite, any other language is considered to be an advantage;
- Entrepreneurial – Willingness to take part of innovative business solutions development;
- Detailed planner, good communicator and top-notch analyst with a great attention to details;
- Ability to quickly adjust to new environments;
- Excellent written and oral communication;
- Ability to efficiently lead meetings and workshops;
- Ability to manage people.
HOW CAN I APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference Senior Risk Management Consultant by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018). This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.