- What we do
- Students & Graduates
- Experienced hires
- Administrative Assistant
- Accountant Assistant
- Experienced Internal Accountant
- Junior Auditor
- Senior Auditor
- Senior Valuation Advisor
- Valuation Manager
- Junior Internal Auditor
- Senior Internal Auditor
- Assistant Manager Internal Audit
- Senior Compliance & Regulatory Consultant
- Junior Transfer Pricing Advisor
- Senior Transfer Pricing Advisor
- Direct Tax Advisory Assistant Manager/Manager
- Experienced Accountant
- Payroll Junior
- Payroll Senior
- Culture and values
Senior Transfer Pricing Advisor
Specialism / Function
Tax & Accounting
Min. 3 years
Full Time Employment
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Grant Thornton has a highly specialised and dedicated Transfer Pricing Team with a proven track record in providing transfer pricing planning and compliance related solutions to clients. The team is composed of international tax lawyers and financial analysts. Experiencing a significant growth in their client portfolio, the team is looking for a talented individual to join them as a Senior Transfer Pricing Advisor in our Luxembourg office.
- Undertaking industry analysis;
- Undertaking economic analysis through various databases – Bloomberg, Damodaran, S&P etc;
- Liaising with other internal departments (corporate, domestic tax) to provide support to team;
- Sharing know-how and knowledge with the team;
- Preparation of articles and tax news alerts;
- Providing assistance to the team for business development;
- Administrative management of the client's files;
- Review and analysis of financial statements and other data;
- Advisory memorandums in line with the OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines;
- Country-by-country notifications; and,
- Other supporting tasks – tax due diligence etc.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- University degree (Master or similar) in Economics;
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in Transfer Pricing assignments;
- Experience of global documentation projects and how documentation requirements vary by country;
- Knowledge of OECD Transfer Pricing guidelines and understanding latest BEPS initiatives and related impact and consequences
- Fluency in English is a must, any other language is considered to be an advantage.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference Senior Transfer Pricing Advisor by email at email@example.com.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018).
This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.