- What we do
- Students & Graduates
- Experienced hires
- Senior Internal Auditor
- People & Culture Executive
- Audit Intern
- Junior Auditor
- Senior Auditor
- Senior Valuation Advisor
- Valuation Manager
- Assistant Manager Internal Audit
- Junior Compliance & Regulatory Consultant
- Senior Compliance & Regulatory Consultant
- Senior Transfer Pricing Advisor
- Junior Transfer Pricing Advisor
- Direct Tax Compliance Assistant Manager/Manager
- Direct Tax Advisory Assistant Manager/Manager
- Experienced Accountant
- Payroll Junior
- Payroll Senior
- Culture and values
Senior Valuation Advisor
Specialism / Function
Audit & Assurance
Full Time Employment
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Grant Thornton Luxembourg is looking for a Senior Advisor in our Valuation team. By joining us, you will get effective opportunities to develop your potential in a human-sized company with a young and dynamic team. You will work on a broad range of assignments for international and local companies from different types of business.
- Supports your Manager in developing our valuation desk and maintains client relationship;
- Participates in valuation engagements, including business valuations, strategic and valuation reviews;
- Takes part in the structuring of private equity and real estate transactions;
- Designs financial models for discounted cash flow, market multiple, market transaction and option pricing analyses;
- Performs valuation analysis on a wide range of public and private entities, using accepted and relevant approaches and theory;
- Interviews clients, including face-to-face meetings, to gather data and information pertinent to the engagement;
- Reports and presents analyses and conclusions including written reports.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Master degree in Economics, Finance or Management (5 years study) ;
- At least 4 years’ experience in valuation or corporate finance assignments in an audit or consulting firm;
- Enrollment in a professional qualification such as CFA;
- Fluency in English and French, any other language is considered an asset;
- Attention to details and willingness to take on responsibilities inside our team;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to prioritise tasks and master new industries quickly.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference Senior Valuation Advisor by email at email@example.com.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018).
This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.