- What we do
- Students & Graduates
- Experienced hires
- Jobs opportunities Jobs opportunities
- Culture and values
Specialism / Function
Tax & Accounting
Min. 2 years
Full Time Employment
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As Tax Advisor, you will be in charge of the preparation of the tax returns for corporations, deal with related tax issues and propose tax optimisation opportunities. Our clients are multinational groups as well as Luxembourg entities with a diverse range of activities.
- Prepare tax returns and calculate tax provisions for national and international clients;
- Resolve direct tax issues and provide bespoke related tax advice;
- Review of tax assessments and intermediation with the tax authorities;
- Communicate new tax developments to clients, other departments and to Grant Thornton network;
- Participate to the organisation of internal tax trainings;
- Assist to the preparation of newsletters.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Master in Economics, Finance or Tax Law with preferably a first experience (maximum 2 years) as a Tax Advisor in a similar environment;
- Fluent in French and/or in English. German would be an asset;
- Well organised and rigorous;
- Team player and client oriented;
- Demonstrate team spirit, dynamism and good interpersonal skills for your integration and the success within our team;
- Ability to communicate in a clear, structured and effective manner.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference Tax Advisor by email at email@example.com.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018).
This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.