Tax Compliance Manager (m/f)
Specialism / Function
Tax & Accounting
Min. 5 years
Full Time Employment
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Grant Thornton Luxembourg is currently seeking a Tax Compliance Manager (m/f).
Working at Grant Thornton Luxembourg is an efficient opportunity to develop your potential within human-sized team in the heart of a multicultural and international growing group.
We will guide you to develop your expertise to become a complete business consultant manager thanks to diversified tasks, projects and trainings. We will enable you to boost your career while respecting your work / life balance.
For us, you are a strength and your experience is a real added value and places you as a key element in the realisation of our tax department development ambitions.
Are you friendly, dynamic, collaborative, innovative with a solidarity team spirit? Then, you are the Manager that our Tax Compliance team members are looking for!
With strong internal collaboration, you will assist our multinational and national clients (across a diversified range of activities and industries) during all stages of the compliance process, deal with complex tax issues and propose tax optimisation opportunities.
Further, you will ensure the management, development of your team to the maximum of their potential and assist your partner in the department development.
- Prepare and review direct tax returns and calculate tax provisions for our clients;
- Resolve complex direct tax issues and provide bespoke related tax advice;
- Coordinate between clients, inside service teams and/or Grant Thornton network;
- Communicate tax developments to clients, to our internal department and to our Grant Thornton network;
- Develop the talent of your dedicated team by:
- Close coaching: manage, motivate and coach them with the technical support need;
- Delegation: delegate some complex tax issues in order to develop their potential;
- Supervision: supervise direct tax returns prepared that they prepared;
- Training organisation: internal tax trainings organisation.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- 5 years of experience in Tax Compliance in a consultancy or accountancy firm in Luxembourg;
- Master degree in Economics or Finance with preferably a specialisation in Tax Law;
- Fluent in French and/or in English, any other language is considered an asset;
- Excellent and structured communication skills;
- Project management and organisational skills;
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet strict deadlines;
- Strong commitment to excellence and attention to details;
- Strong ability to mentor and lead the staff, to manage their skills and coach them in their professional development.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference Tax Compliance Manager (m/f) by email at email@example.com.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018).
This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.