Tax Intern (M/F)
Specialism / Function
Tax & Accounting
Full Time Employment
Grant Thornton Luxembourg is currently seeking a Tax Intern (m/f).
Our internship is an excellent way to get a unique insight into our business and experience what it’s like to provide tax and financial advice to clients.
You will also be on the fast-track to a Junior offer if that’s what you want. Most students who join us on an internship go onto become a full-time job after graduation !
Are you friendly, dynamic, collaborative with a solidarity team spirit? Then, you are the Talent our team is looking for!
- Prepare tax returns and calculate tax provisions for national and international clients;
- Resolve direct tax issues and provide bespoke related tax advice;
- Review of tax assessments and intermediation with the tax authorities;
- Communicate new tax developments to clients, other departments and to Grant Thornton network;
- Participate to the organization of internal tax trainings.
- Master’s degree in Economics or Finance with preferably a specialisation in Tax Law;
- Fluency in French and in English;
- Very good command of Excel;
- Well organised and rigorous;
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a complex team environment;
- Team spirit, dynamism and good interpersonal skills;
- Excellent analytical, communication (written and verbal), and interpersonal skills.
Grant Thornton is a collaborative, entrepreneurial firm on the move! As part of a dynamic, global organisation of more than 58,000 people serving clients in more than 138 countries, we have the agility and focus it takes to be a leader.
Here in Luxembourg, 270 professional staff and 21 partners are offering high-quality assurance, tax and advisory services to clients that range from private individuals to corporations, banks and public institutions.
How to apply
Please send your CV with the reference Tax Intern (m/f) by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018).
This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.