- What we do
- Students & Graduates
- Experienced hires
- Jobs opportunities Jobs opportunities
- Culture and values
Trainee - Transfer Pricing
Specialism / Function
Tax & Accounting
6 months internship
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Traineeship with Transfer Pricing Team - Starting date January/June 2019.
Grant Thornton Luxembourg is currently seeking a trainee for a six months period in 2019 (with the possibility of extension of traineeship or into a full-time junior position).
The Trainee will assist the transfer pricing team in the following tasks:
- Undertaking industry analysis;
- Preparation of articles and tax news alerts;
- Administrative management of the client's files;
- Review and analysis of financial statements and other data;
- Advisory memorandums in line with the OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines;
- Country-by-country notifications; and,
- Other supporting tasks – tax due diligence etc.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Final year student currently pursing a Master's Degree in Tax Law;
- Fluency in French and English is mandatory;
- Strong analytical and research skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to set priorities and to work under tight deadlines;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player;
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
HOW CAN I APPLY:
Please send your CV with the reference 6-months Traineeship - Transfer Pricing by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018). This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.