Center of Excellence
Discover all our e-learning courses
Grant Thornton Luxembourg has developed an e-learning training plateform dedicated to educate your staff to relevant topics.
Selective trainings are available in 3 languages: English, French and German.
Our latest e-learning training: GDPR
Take the opportunity to train your colleagues now on both their duties and rights using the Grant Thornton Center of Excellence e-learning course on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Grant Thornton’s e-learning trainings make your firm better equipped to comply with it! Our e-learning courses are accessible and ensure that the relevant knowledge is transferred to users, with tests used to reinforce their understanding.
Table of contents
- What is the GDPR?
- Your rights as Individuals
- Your duties as an Employee
- What is a Personal data breach
- The role of the Data Protection Responsible
- A simplified take home lesson
- Time effective
- Consistent message delivered to all users
- Easily accessible: learn whenever you want and wherever you want, on any device of your choice
- Detailed attendance and results available to your Knowledge Manager
We also have e-learning trainings on AML, Blockchain, Overview of the Financial Sector, and are expanding our catalogue of trainings.