India is one of the most compelling and interesting market opportunities. But, people are sceptical in general and have a perception that it is one of the most difficult and complicated markets. Is this really True by sitting and visualising far away from India?
Are you having some of the following questions in your mind:
- What opportunities are available in India for me ?
- How is it about doing business in or with India ?
- What about Indian business culture, legal considerations, connections ? and many more…
Through proper collaboration, support, sharing of best practices, let’s try to address it together through this workshop.
9:00 am: Walking & Networking "Light Breakfast"
9:30 am: Workshop - 1st part
- Welcome & introductions
- Fact file about India
- Opportunities India has to offer
- Luxembourg and its focus in India
10:45 am: Coffee-break
11:00 am: Workshop - 2nd part
- India & EU relations and best practices
- Keys for doing business in India
- Tips & tricks: experience sharing of current players
- Overall overview & wrap up
12:45 pm: Walking & Networking "Light Lunch"
This workshop will try to help you to better understand:
- Discover current opportunities and areas to explore in Indian market
- Know the Indian government’s new focus sectors
- Know new reforms, changes implemented for ease of doing business in India
- Learn tips and tricks to consider
- Understand what to expect in new environment (intercultural differences)
- Learn some key parameters for considerations on how to do business in India
Date: 24 Januay 2019 from 9:30 am to 12:45 pm
Breakfast and lunch included
Subscription: Please kindly register on Paperjam Business Club website