- Accounting & Reporting Services
- Direct Corporate Tax Compliance
- Direct Corporate Tax Advice
- VAT and Other Indirect Tax Compliance
- VAT and Other Indirect Tax Advice
- Transaction & Reorganisation
- Transfer Pricing
- Personal Tax
- Cross-Border Tax
- Corporate Finance
- Expatriate Tax
- Set-up, Restructuring & Business Planning
- Corporate Secretarial Services
- Liquidation & Insolvency
- Human Resources Management & Payroll
Strengthen your Cybersecurity Strategy with our CISO on-demand experts
As the compliance and risk challenges are constantly increasing for organisations, you require a strong security expertise to avoid data breaches.
Delivered on premise or remotely, our CISO on-demand services are tailored to fit your business needs of short- or long-term engagements and complement the skills you already have in-house:
- Regulatory Compliance and Risk Management
Our Cybersecurity services can assign you a CISO that understands regulatory requirements for your company. Whether it is an industry recognised compliance requirement or certification, our experts will know how to achieve your objectives.
- Information Security Program
Our team can develop security programs for your company, whether you are in the following sectors: industrial, financial, commercial or health sector... We also know how to implement security programs for smaller organisations that rival that of the largest. This can create a competitive advantage while reducing risk.
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
Business Continuity Planning (BCP) and Disaster Recovery (DR) can be a challenge for many organisations. We can help you to design a BCP and DR strategy that is sound and repeatable.
- Information Security Policy and Procedures
Information Security Policies and Procedures are the key component to your cyber security and risk assurance programs. Your CISO will meet with the stakeholders at your organisation to develop an Information Security Policy that aligns with the business goals.
- Security Awareness
We can help you build a Security Awareness Program for ensuring your employees are aware of frauds, phishing, social engineering...
- Identity & Access Governance Management
Our experts can advise you to develop an IAG or IAM project by selecting the most appropriate solution and implement it.