- Business Advisory
- Governance & Business Risk Services
- Structuring & Modeling
- Grant Thornton Finside Advisers
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Technology Hub Technology Hub
- Payments Services (PSD2) Compliance
- Regulatory Compliance
- Mediation Services
Helping you govern your business
Business needs guidance
Directors nowadays have increasing responsibilities. Grant Thornton Luxembourg understands that business needs guidance to improve its governance and to establish robust internal controls, by means of effective use of information technology. We offer the personal touch and global reach, ensuring that you get the attention you deserve.
Changes in the regulatory environment
The fast-changing regulatory environment has altered the corporate governance landscape, which means that every company is now facing additional strategic, financial, compliance and technological challenges. Our Business Risk Services team can assist your company in addressing these issues.
We help directors and companies
Defining policies in line with regulation and strategic objectives
Implementing the necessary corporate governance framework with regards to new and existing regulations
Assessing effectiveness of operational execution according the internal and external governance and control framework
- Governance Services: Define and assess the effectiveness of your company’s current governance and control structure, ensuring that it meets the requirements as per current/up-coming regulations and best business practices
- Risk Management Services: Drive your company in the set up of the operational risk management process and assessment of current risk management processes in place
- Process, Risk and Controls: Set or assess the current processes and controls in place to identify the inherent risks associated with them and whether the controls in place are sufficient to mitigate the risks
- Internal Audit & Internal Control Services: Assess your operational execution and safeguard business assets and processes, including those relating to IT, Security and Data Protection
- Strategic and Commercial Advisory: Assess your current risk management processes and assist in the implementation of any improvements
For more information about our Governance & Business Risk Services, please contact Gérard Flamion.