- Accounting & Reporting Services
- Direct Corporate Tax Compliance
- Direct Corporate Tax Advice
- VAT and Other Indirect Tax Compliance
- VAT and Other Indirect Tax Advice
- Transaction & Reorganisation
- Transfer Pricing
- Personal Tax
- Cross-Border Tax
- Corporate Finance
- Expatriate Tax
- Set-up, Restructuring & Business Planning
- Corporate Secretarial Services
- Liquidation & Insolvency
- Human Resources Management & Payroll
To meet your compliance duties
Rely on a whole team of experts around our "Compliance Compass" approach
Anti money laundering, Conflicts of interest, Remuneration policy, New ethics in business, and many other: international and local regulation requirements have been increasing over the last decade, making it difficult to implement, follow, update and execute, even by a knowledgeable expert.
At Grant Thornton Luxembourg, we have a team of experts around our “Compliance Compass” approach. Whether your company is a UCITS fund, a Management Company, an AIFM, a PFS or an Insurance company, the Compliance Compass will keep you updated on what is due monthly.
Do you need one stop advisory and prefer to remain autonomous?
Our specialists can assist you around PSD2, 4th AML Directive, FATCA, COREP, CRS, BASEL III, MIFID2 and CSSF Circulars.
Do you need ongoing support?
Our compliance managers keep you up-to-date through personalised regulatory watch services, follow deadlines, execute support or management tasks according to mandates and work onsite on a regular basis (weekly, monthly, quarterly).