- Accounting & Reporting Services
- Direct Corporate Tax Compliance
- Direct Corporate Tax Advice
- VAT and Other Indirect Tax Compliance
- VAT and Other Indirect Tax Advice
- Transaction & Reorganisation
- Transfer Pricing
- Personal Tax
- Cross-Border Tax
- Corporate Finance
- Expatriate Tax
- Set-up, Restructuring & Business Planning
- Corporate Secretarial Services
- Liquidation & Insolvency
- Human Resources Management & Payroll
As the coronavirus pandemic continues to spread across markets and impact people around the world, it is creating significant challenges for business leaders. How can you make your business better prepared and more able to handle the impact of this global pandemic?
Grant Thornton Luxembourg would like to share with you a business checklist which has been designed to initially respond to COVID-19. This type of planning is critical and often doesn’t feel urgent until it is. If you haven’t done so already, this checklist can also be a first critical step to build a disaster response plan for your organisation.
Please kindly contact our specialists who will help you to understand and react to the rapidly changing circumstances and for the necessary support.
on how we support businesses impacted by COVID-19.