Blockchain Technologies and Cybersecurity
Discover our new business advisory services
Grant Thornton Luxembourg together with its affiliate Finside Advisers are pleased to unveil a new portfolio of consultancy offerings related to Blockchain Technologies and Cybersecurity dedicated to financial services clients.
Blockchain - Currently facing one of the following challenges?
- What is Blockchain and is the Blockchain the right solution to adopt in view of my business environment?
- If so, how can I take advantage of this technology for my business?
- What is the evolution of the Blockchain and is it mature enough to replace and / or connect my legacy systems?
Then take advantage of our tailored offer:
- Our customised awareness trainings targeted for specific audiences – novices/practitioners/experts.
- Our assistance and guidance on Blockchain Feasibility Study and Strategy Development services, Blockchain roadmap co-elaboration and implementation.
Cybersecurity - Addressing these 3 key questions?
- Is my company protected against hackers and threats?
- Is my company investing appropriately in Cybersecurity?
- What is the response time in my company to react against a cyber-attack in my company?
Our joined Cybersecurity/Business Risk experts team up to design IT Governance Solutions, Data Privacy Assessments, Risk Management and /or CISO as a service, in addition to preventive services such as Penetration Tests, IT forensic, Incident Response Management and advice on Cybersecurity software solutions.
Through the Grant Thornton network, Grant Thornton Luxembourg has access to a multidisciplinary Blockchain Team composed of lawyers and IT developers specialised in Blockchain composed of state-of-art consultants an entrepreneurial spirit.
At Grant Thornton Luxembourg, we are enablers who connect with your issues to co-elaborate your future.
Learn more about our services related to Blockchain Technologies and Cybersecurity or contact our experts by email at GTHub@lu.gt.com.