Monika has over 12 years of experience in audit services.
She has a wide experience in the audit of listed companies, PSFs, non-proﬁt organisations, and well-known international groups and local commercial companies.
Monika is specialised in IFRS, which today has her recognised as an expert in that ﬁeld of both adoption and consultancy, and with a proven track record in consolidation, purchase price allocation and accounting of hybrid financial instruments.
She has a broad experience in the audit of consolidated ﬁnancial statements from the smallest to the largest groups.
- Active facilitator of seminars in the topic of IFRS and consolidation
- Adjunct teacher at the University of Luxembourg in the ﬁeld of audit
- Réviseur d’Entreprises Agréé (Luxembourg)
- Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA)
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)