How to deal with the most complex situations?
Forensic and business skills
Grant Thornton Luxembourg has the forensic and business skills to deal with the most complex situations.
A multi-disciplinary team of dedicated accountants in consultation with lawyers, IT consultants, insurance experts, valuation specialists, and actuaries may be engaged when necessary.
Committed to quality and excellence our staff members are trained to deliver highest quality service to our clients. We are proficient in interviewing, taking statements, obtaining information from public records, tracing illicit transactions, evaluating deception, and report writing.
Our Forensic Audit Services
- Investigation of fraud, theft, corruption, money laundering, and commercial or “white collar” criminal offences
- Investigation and analysis of financial evidence
- Assisting in legal proceedings, including testifying in court as an expert witness and preparing visual aids to support trial evidence
- Investigation of labour related misconduct and internal disciplinary enquiries
- Provision of detailed factual reports with supporting documentary evidence or statements which evidence criminal, civil, and/or disciplinary liability
- Fraud and management risk assessments
- Pre-employment security, background checks, and CV verification
- Insolvency and liquidation support investigations
- Interrogation and/or extraction of computerised data
- Litigation support in any civil, criminal, or disciplinary proceedings