Since the 19th of May 2023, Grant Thornton Audit and Assurance has been accredited by the Commission Nationale pour la Protection des Données (CNPD) to provide GDPR-CARPA certifications for organisations. As a certification body, we are authorised to certify personal data protection processing activities.
Learn about the process that would be followed for your firm to become certified.
What Grant Thornton Audit and Assurance can do for you
- Assess whether the GDPR certification program is best suited to you
- Benchmark your state of compliance relative to the GDPR-CARPA criteria
- Deliver an ISAE 3000 report paired to the GDPR-CARPA criteria
- Certify selected processing activities in line with the GDPR
Why choose Grant Thornton Luxembourg for your GDPR-CARPA certification
By choosing Grant Thornton Audit and Assurance, you obtain assurance from a firm that:
- Is accredited by the Luxembourgish national supervisory authority
- Benefits from extensive expertise in the data protection field
- Is composed of multidisciplinary teams of seasoned experts, with extensive field experience in personal data protection, information security and assurance
- Is part of a global professional services network