- Accounting & Reporting Services
- Direct Corporate Tax Compliance
- Direct Corporate Tax Advice
- VAT and Other Indirect Tax Compliance
- VAT and Other Indirect Tax Advice
- Transaction & Reorganisation
- Transfer Pricing
- Personal Tax
- Cross-Border Tax
- Corporate Finance
- Expatriate Tax
- Set-up, Restructuring & Business Planning
- Corporate Secretarial Services
- Liquidation & Insolvency
- Human Resources Management & Payroll
Help you to navigate the complexity of the Standards
Focusing on your business
At Grant Thornton Luxembourg, our experts can help you navigate the complexity of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
What is IFRS?
The International Financial Reporting Standards are a set of global accounting standards developed by the International Accounting Standards Board for the preparation of public company financial statements. With well over 160 juridictions using them, they are fast becoming the global accounting language.
Using IFRS can help increase the quality, comparability, and transparency of your financial information. Applying them correctly will increase your company's credibility and improve access to credit and investment opportunities.
See also Business Advisory Services.
The accounting standards under IFRS are very detailed and technical. To the untrained eye, they can appear hard to navigate. But at Grant Thornton Luxembourg, we have people who are very well-versed in their intricacies and can adapt them into language that you can understand and apply to your financial statements.