- Governance & Business Risk Services
- Structuring & Modeling
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Technology Hub Technology Hub
- Payment Services (PSD2) Compliance
- Regulatory Compliance
- Cloud Computing
- CISO on-demand
- Treasury Management
- Sustainability services and impact reporting
Grant Thornton provides you with a complete consulting and reporting solution to create sustainable and meaningful impact
The increasing regulation and investor demands for explicit disclosure on sustainability and ESG aspects is of critical importance to a business survival in the long term.
Grant Thornton Luxembourg offers advisory services to clients who wish to monitor, measure and disclose their sustainability performance.
Cost of inaction
- Not adequately capture risks
- Inefficient budget allocation
- Capped access to capital
- Weaker brand value and reputation
- Non-alignment with emerging markets
- Loss of human capital
- Sustainability management & strategy
- Materiality assessment
- Sustainability performance monitoring & evaluation
- Sustainability, non-financial, impact reporting (ESG, CSR, UNGC, SDGs)
- Upskilling services: foundation & awareness trainings
Key benefits at a glance
- Insights to all areas of one’s activity in relation to sustainability
- Compliance with national and international guidelines and regulations
- Customised advice relative to organisation’s size and sector
- Focus on the organisation’s commitments and material topics
For more information, please contact Fani Xylouri.
United Nations Global Compact Partner
Since 2021, Grant Thornton Luxembourg has become an official signatory of the United Nations Global Compact (UNGC), the largest corporate sustainability initiative in the world. With this action our firm actively promotes the adoption of UNGC’s Ten Universal Principles on human rights, labour, environment and anti-corruption.