- Tax & Accounting
- Accounting & Reporting Services Accounting & Reporting Services
- Direct Corporate Tax Compliance
- Direct Corporate Tax Advice
- VAT and Other Indirect Tax Compliance
- VAT and Other Indirect Tax Advice
- Reorganisations - Transaction Planning - Tax Structuring - M&A
- Transfer Pricing
- Cross-Border Tax
- Corporate Finance Corporate Finance
- Expatriate Tax
- Set-up, Restructuring & Business Planning
- Corporate Secretarial Services
- Liquidation & Insolvency
- Human Resources Management & Payroll Human Resources Management & Payroll
We can help you whatever the challenges you face
Accounting & Reporting Services
You need to be able to trust your accountant and tax advisers. We explore the specific characteristics of your company in order to provide personalised assistance in accounting services.
Our accounting services
- Structuring of the accounting system
- Bookkeeping and reporting
- Preparing annual accounts under Lux GAAP, IFRS and other accounting principles
- Preparing customised reports
- Filing and publishing of annual accounts (including eCDF filings)
- Financial reporting
- Assisting in implementing regulatory changes in the fields of accounting
- Analytical bookkeeping
- Outsourcing of qualified accountants
- Cooperating with the company’s auditors
- Preparing Consolidated accounts and reporting under Lux GAAP, IFRS and other accounting principles
About financial reporting
It is our team’s priority to monitor the development and amendments of regulations to keep our clients up-to-date in this fast-changing world of financial reporting and professional standards.
Our accountants combine professional expertise with personal involvement. They have in-depth knowledge of their clients and the sectors they operate in.
Setting up thorough reporting requires expertise, vision and insight. With Grant Thornton Luxembourg, you choose a partner who understands your operations. We provide you with reporting that meets your requirements, tailored to your business’ nature and organisation, with the ambition to provide you with insight into the key risks and opportunities.
Grant Thornton Luxembourg can assist you in transforming your company’s financial reporting into a management tool which will help to improve your overall results besides providing reliable information to its stakeholders.
For more information about our Accounting & Reporting Services, please contact Ralph Bourgnon or Christophe Roeder.