- Tax & Accounting
- Accounting & Reporting Services Accounting & Reporting Services
- Direct Corporate Tax Compliance
- Direct Corporate Tax Advice
- VAT and Other Indirect Tax Compliance
- VAT and Other Indirect Tax Advice
- Transaction & Reorganisation
- Transfer Pricing
- Personal Tax
- Cross-Border Tax
- Corporate Finance Corporate Finance
- Expatriate Tax
- Set-up, Restructuring & Business Planning
- Corporate Secretarial Services
- Liquidation & Insolvency
- Human Resources Management & Payroll Human Resources Management & Payroll
Complex changes on the horizon could significantly affect your business
Practical advice on VAT and Direct Tax
You work in an increasingly international environment, which is why you need practical advice and support in various fields, such as VAT and direct tax.
New legislation and case law instigate new challenges within the tax environment almost on a daily basis. Our international tax experts are fully up to date and closely connected to Grant Thornton International network.
What Grant Thornton Luxembourg can do for you
Our international tax experts will give you a clear and effective answer to the most complex tax questions. Subjects may include business or private investments abroad or international income or commercial flows from abroad, reorganisations and optimisations, the impact of specific transactions, etc.