Tax & Accounting
- Accounting & Reporting Services Accounting & Reporting Services
- Direct Corporate Tax Compliance
- Direct Corporate Tax Advice
- VAT and Other Indirect Tax Compliance
- VAT and Other Indirect Tax Advice
- Transaction & Reorganisation
- Transfer Pricing
- Personal Tax
- Cross-Border Tax
- Corporate Finance Corporate Finance
- Expatriate Tax
- Set-up, Restructuring & Business Planning
- Corporate Secretarial Services
- Liquidation & Insolvency
- Human Resources Management & Payroll Human Resources Management & Payroll
Facing the complex fiscal environment
Tax compliance is a complex area which requires dedicated expertise and inside knowledge of your business in order to be able to manage tax risks and to comply with reporting requirements.
Do you need a partner?
You want to concentrate on your core business, and you need a partner to proactively and cost-efficiently assist you with tax compliance in an increasingly complex fiscal environment.
What we offer
Our accountants and tax consultants are familiar with these challenges and offer a full range of tax services to any tax payer, including international organisations, commercial companies, non-profit organisations, financial institutions and their clients, investment funds, private equity firms, fund managers and promoters, financial sector professionals and private individuals.
Our services go beyond preparing and filing tax forms for corporate and private tax. What are the options for optimisation? Our integrated approach provides personalised answers to your questions.
- Preparing tax returns (income tax, VAT,...)
- Determining tax deductions and allowances
- Computing tax provisions
- Checking tax assessments and statements
- Representing the taxpayer with domestic tax authorities
- Tax registration
- Following-up of day to day matters
- Implementing e-tax reporting solutions
Our experts work with you closely to minimise your tax burden and offer you tailor-made solutions. If required, we can rely on the Grant Thornton International network to provide specific professional assistance to our clients operating across borders, wherever in the world.