- Accounting & Reporting Services
- Direct Corporate Tax Compliance
- Direct Corporate Tax Advice
- VAT and Other Indirect Tax Compliance
- VAT and Other Indirect Tax Advice
- Transaction & Reorganisation
- Transfer Pricing
- Personal Tax
- Cross-Border Tax
- Corporate Finance
- Expatriate Tax
- Set-up, Restructuring & Business Planning
- Corporate Secretarial Services
- Liquidation & Insolvency
- Human Resources Management & Payroll
Our distinctive Client Experience sets us apart
Organisations come to us for our global scale, quality, industry insight and deep technical expertise. But what sets us apart is our distinctive client experience which leads to more meaningful advice and a better working relationship.
1. We discover what is important to you and make it important to us
Grant Thornton’s culture is built on a genuine interest in clients – their challenges, growth ambitions and wider commercial context. They get the attention they deserve from approachable, senior professionals who ask the right questions, listen and provide real insight and a clear point of view.
2. Agile and responsive service
Grant Thornton’s size and structure create advantages for clients. We adopt a flatter structure, with shorter decisionmaking chains, empowered teams and no complex chains of command. We have all the necessary processes and controls but they’re streamlined and efficient. Teams are more responsive as a result.
3. Pragmatic solutions to help you improve and grow
Put simply, Grant Thornton adds value. We like to bring ideas to the table, going beyond the technical issues to recommend ways to make client’s business better. Whether their goals include cross-border expansion, improving operational efficiency or building investor confidence, we balance a desire to do what’s best for them in the future with an experienced sense of what’s going to help them now.
4. Collaborative teams with a different mindset
Grant Thornton people are open, accessible and easy to work with. We work through the issues alongside you, always with an independent perspective and challenging where necessary. This collaborative style also enables us to assemble teams with a broader perspective – working across service lines, industry teams and geographies to tailor capabilities for you.