Dedicated to not for profit organisations
The not for profit organisation (NPO) and charity sector is at the heart of Luxembourg society. Across Luxembourg NPOs are increasingly expected to deliver more, while at the same time facing the pressures of voluntary and government funding. At Grant Thornton Luxembourg, we are dedicated to serving the communities in which we live and work.
We understand commitment and scrutiny within this sector and our industry specialists will work with you to meet these challenges. The people in our not for profit teams are passionate about helping you achieve your mission and goals.
- Operational set-up / business plans / access to finance
- Bookkeeping / financial accounting
- Tax compliance (income tax, VAT and other direct or indirect taxes)
- Payroll and personnel administration
- Human resources
- Business advisory
- Audit and assurance
- Business process outsourcing and advisory
- Strong historical business presence with NPOs and charities: Weber & Bontemps has been advising clients in this sector for more than 30 years
- Team of more than 200 multi-skilled workforce
- Extensive knowledge of charities and NPOs - we have a strong understanding of your goals - from local community groups to large non-governmental organisations
- Our clients include charitable organisations, associations and member-owned clubs
- Our commitment to not for profit organisations is reflected in our active participation, leadership and sponsorship of key industry associations conferences and CSR initiatives
To learn more about our services to NPOs and charities in Luxembourg, please contact Laurent Warion, our Not for Profit Desk Leader.