Tax & Accounting
- Accounting & Reporting Services Accounting & Reporting Services
- Direct Corporate Tax Compliance
- Direct Corporate Tax Advice
- VAT and Other Indirect Tax Compliance
- VAT and Other Indirect Tax Advice
- Transaction & Reorganisation
- Transfer Pricing
- Personal Tax
- Cross-Border Tax
- Corporate Finance Corporate Finance
- Expatriate Tax
- Set-up, Restructuring & Business Planning
- Corporate Secretarial Services
- Liquidation & Insolvency
- Human Resources Management & Payroll Human Resources Management & Payroll
Reorganisations - Transaction Planning - Tax Structuring - M&A
Improving your market position
Companies strive to improve their market position with take-overs, mergers and demergers. Strategy and financial tactics are important elements in this respect. However, the tax aspects can be just as significant.
Our tax specialists
Our tax specialists can intervene in all stages of the transaction. Based on tax due diligence, we can assess any potential risks including with respect to the target company’s tax situation.
Our expertise includes advising on optimal ways of restructuring or reviewing the transaction documents. We are delighted to provide post-transaction tax assistance and to accompany integration and implementation in the new structure.
For highly complex situations, advance tax agreements may be requested from the tax authorities.