- Accounting & Reporting Services
- Direct Corporate Tax Compliance
- Direct Corporate Tax Advice
- VAT and Other Indirect Tax Compliance
- VAT and Other Indirect Tax Advice
- Transaction & Reorganisation
- Transfer Pricing
- Personal Tax
- Cross-Border Tax
- Corporate Finance
- Expatriate Tax
- Set-up, Restructuring & Business Planning
- Corporate Secretarial Services
- Liquidation & Insolvency
- Human Resources Management & Payroll
Grant Thornton Luxembourg participated in the ICT Spring 2017 on 9-10 May 2017. It was the first time that Grant Thornton joined this event to present its new initiatives and projects in the Fintech domain together with some of our clients such as Contoworks or Coinplus. Grant Thornton Luxembourg also used the ICT to launch its Technology HUB, which offers a new portfolio of services around Blockchain Technology, Cybersecurity and the support for start-ups.
ICT Spring is a Global Tech Conference hosting an array of International Professionals and offers the participants a unique opportunity to deepen their Digital Knowledge, capture the Value of the fast-growing FinTech Industry, and explore the impact of Space Technologies on Terrestrial Businesses, through exhibitions and demonstrations of the latest Tech Trends and Innovations. ICT Spring is also the perfect place to network with peers and future business partners.
Learn more about our services related to or contact our experts by email at GTHub@lu.gt.com.