- Accounting & Reporting Services
- Direct Corporate Tax Compliance
- Direct Corporate Tax Advice
- VAT and Other Indirect Tax Compliance
- VAT and Other Indirect Tax Advice
- Transaction & Reorganisation
- Transfer Pricing
- Personal Tax
- Cross-Border Tax
- Corporate Finance
- Expatriate Tax
- Set-up, Restructuring & Business Planning
- Corporate Secretarial Services
- Liquidation & Insolvency
- Human Resources Management & Payroll
LUXEMBOURG - Grant Thornton has named Thierry Remacle as its new Managing Partner. Thierry succeeded Romain Bontemps from 1 January 2020.
Thierry Remacle, Belgian, has been serving the Luxembourg firm's as Partner, Head of Audit & Assurance until December 2019 – and is now serving as Managing Partner of Grant Thornton Luxembourg, the Luxembourg member firm of Grant Thornton International Ltd (GTIL).
Thierry has over 25 years’ experience working with clients in all major industries in Luxembourg and worldwide.
In the last years, Thierry has played an active role in the development of Grant Thornton’s activities in Luxembourg, and especially during the merger of Grant Thornton Lux Audit, Grant Thornton Tax & Accounting and PKF Luxembourg (Weber et Bontemps, Abax Consulting, Abax Investment Services) in 2013.
Since then, he has held numerous leadership roles at the Luxembourg firm level including national lead partner of audit & assurance services and responsible of quality control for Grant Thornton Luxembourg.