With over 19 years of experience in the audit practice, Christophe has been mainly in charge of coordinating large cross-border engagements.
During his career, Christophe has been confronted to various environments and industries. He has a wide experience in providing audit services for private equity structures, financial institutions, investment funds and management companies.
Christophe has developed a deep expertise in IFRS projects (technical analysis, transition, impact analysis, preparation and review of financial statements). This experience covers as well the analysis of the accounting treatment of complex financial instruments and the issue of technical recommendations related to consolidation matters.
He has also an extensive experience in financial and non-financial sectors including custodian and private banks, electronic money institutions, telecommunications and media companies, food and beverages producers.
Christophe joined Grant Thornton Luxembourg in 2015 as IFRS and Consolidation leader. Before joining Grant Thornton he spent 10 years in a Luxembourg Big 4 firm where he held an international IFRS accreditation and audited a wide range of financial and non-financial companies.
Presentations and publications
- Co-lecturer at University of Luxembourg (“Corporate Accounting” – IFRS curriculum) delivered to Qualified Auditors and Chartered Accountants trainees from 2012 to 2014
- Author of several discussion papers within the financial instruments and consolidation issues under IFRS
- Institut des Réviseurs d’Entreprises (Luxembourg)
- Various IFRS working groups
- Réviseur d’Entreprises Agréé
- Master’s Degree in Business Engineering - HEC-ULg Management School (Belgium)