Hugues has over 20 years of experience in audit services.
He has an extensive international experience in providing audit services in particular to manufacturing, commercial, service, securitisation and holding companies as well as to group structures. He has also a strong experience in investment vehicles and private equity.
Hugues is audit and ethical standards specialist.
Hugues had a previous professional experience in a Big 4 firm in Belgium for 4 years. Then he was former advisor to the Board of the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF) of Luxembourg within the supervision of the audit profession’s department for 3 years.
Hugues was responsible for the quality control and training for Europe Middle East and Africa at Grant Thornton International for 4 years. He had an experience of 4 years working for Grant Thornton Belgium and Grant Thornton International prior to joining Grant Thornton Luxembourg in 2013.
- Institut des Réviseurs d’Entreprises - IRE (Luxembourg)
- Technical Committee at the Institute of CPA (IRE)
- President of the quality control commission at the Institute of CPA (IRE)
- Réviseur d’Entreprises Agréé (Luxembourg)
- MBA - Ecole d'Administration des Affaires, University of Liège (Belgium)