- Accounting & Reporting Services
- Direct Corporate Tax Compliance
- Direct Corporate Tax Advice
- VAT and Other Indirect Tax Compliance
- VAT and Other Indirect Tax Advice
- Transaction & Reorganisation
- Transfer Pricing
- Personal Tax
- Cross-Border Tax
- Corporate Finance
- Expatriate Tax
- Set-up, Restructuring & Business Planning
- Corporate Secretarial Services
- Liquidation & Insolvency
- Human Resources Management & Payroll
Our 2019 Women in business report: building a blueprint for action shows that progress is being made towards gender parity at the senior management level.
The last 12 months have seen increases in both the proportion of senior roles held by women and the proportion of businesses with at least one woman in senior management.
View the Women in business 2019 report.pdf
Beyond publishing the figures, we have also outlined the conscious and deliberate action businesses can take. These practical steps will help to increase the number of women in senior management, across all job roles, industries and regions.
As leaders of the world’s dynamic businesses, you hold the power to drive change. We are calling on you to join the conversation using the hashtag#BlueprintForAction and share your views on how we can all play our part to maintain momentum towards gender parity in senior management.
Join the conversation on LinkedIn and help us build a #BlueprintForAction.