Christophe has a significant experience in advising clients, principally investing in the real estate and private equity sector and developed expertise in areas such as direct and indirect tax, accounting services, and business consulting.
Christophe is specialised in Tax & Accounting (accounting and reporting services, tax compliance, direct tax advice, VAT and other indirect tax advice, consolidation of financial statements) and in Business Advisory services (vendor due diligence, acquisition due diligence, reporting accountant work).
Christophe worked during 7 years with industrial firm and tax and accounting firm in France and during 5 years with Big 4 firm in tax and accounting in Luxembourg before joining Weber & Bontemps.
He has been since 2007 a member of Weber & Bontemps tax and accounting division, which joined Grant Thornton in 2013.
- Christophe holds seminars in area such as corporate, accounting and Luxembourg direct tax.
- Active member in the various relevant Luxembourg professional institutes and working groups.
- Certified Chartered Accountant (Expert-comptable)
- Master’s Degree in Economics
- Master's Degree in Accounting and Taxation